Maintain existing business & rapport with all clients.
– Responsible for new business generation by contacting potential Clients (Corporates & Convertors), Fix meetings with Procurement Teams, understand their requirements and campaign volumes, market the advantages of Our Co. products mainly around West India.
– Maintain regular follow of our Existing Converter clients from the Digital Print Industry, understand their project requirements maintain sufficient stocks, maximize sales, and maintain timely follow of their payments within due time.
– Responsibility of completion of the sales cycle from Order confirmation, execution, billing, and payment collection.
– Managing efficiently the Stocks to conserve the working capital, Supervising the Purchase Planning & Procurement of your Division.
– Maintaining and updating the Customer database.
– Efficient and effective reporting of minutes of all sales calls and visits, on daily basis.
– Effective Delegation and Work sharing within your team and Co teams.
– Achieve and exceed the set target for sales
– Evaluating the Converter clients on the basis of Co. KYC format and getting the credit limit sanctioned from the Finance Team.
– Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and Weaknesses of the existing products in par with competition.
– Travel mainly within Mumbai and occasionally within West India depending on project needs
Key Skills :
– Proficiency in English – Soft Spoken, Fluent and Polished communication and Clear-to the point Presentation skills
– Industry : Signage/ Advertisement/Printing/ Manufacturing
– Gender : Male
– Age : 30 to 35 years
– Experience: 4-6 years of experience in Business Development, related industry preferred